Registration has begun for Elementary Orchestra. Class size will be limited.
Parent Meeting & Instrument Measuring: There will be an evening meeting for the parents and students for measuring instrument size, rental information and final class placement. You need to only attend one of these meetings. Families only need to attend if interested in being registered for a district instrument or if you need to determine the correct size instrument for your student. A local music store will also have representatives available to help with the rental process through their store.
September 17, 2020: Alberta Kimball West High School – 6:30 p.m.
September 22, 2020: Webster Stanely MIddle School Cafeteria – 6:30 p.m.
Registration for the following programs has begun. These programs include:
- Tot Spot - new start date of Sept 28 or Sept 29
- Pre-School Pop Ups
- Spanish for Tots
- Movin Munchkins
These programs will be held at the Algoma Blvd United Methodist Church, 1174 Algoma Blvd.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recreation Department, 424-0150.
There have been several changes made to the schedule for this fall. Classes are set to begin on Thursday, September 10. Class time will be 6:00-7:00 P.M. This schedule will remain as such through November 19. Please note that all dates and times are subject to change. Please continue to watch for changes on our website or on our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/oshkoshrecdept.
NEW: Due to Covid-19, new protocol is in place in order to maintain current health and safety standards. Please adhere to the following when participating in our class.
- Masks will be required to be worn before and after class. Participants do not need to wear a mask during class.
- Please come dressed for class. Locker room use will be limited. Lockers will be unavailable. Shower useage is discouraged and will be limited.
- Measures will be in place to keep participants socially distanced. Please follow the protocol on site as directed.
- A supervisor will be on site to direct participants accordingly with all protocol.
For an update on ORD Fall Registration and Facility Updates please click here:
ORD Fall Program Registration and Facility Update