Class is cancelled beginning today, November 23 through Thursday, December 3. We have had a Covid-19 positive test reult within the program this past week. Further with the Thanksgiving holiday upon us, we are taking extra precautions by shutting down the following week (November 30-December 4) as well, to hopefully avoid any exposure at class. At this time, class will resume on Monday, December 7 at 6:45 P.M.
Winter Program Registration Update - November 13, 2020
"ORD Adult and High School Basketball League information will be announced in December! Please continue to watch for details."
UPDATE: Effective Movember 23, class times will be 6:45-7:45P.M. Please note that all dates and times are subject to change. Please continue to watch for changes on our website or on our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/oshkoshrecdept.
NEW: Due to Covid-19, new protocol is in place in order to maintain current health and safety standards. Please adhere to the following when participating in our class.
- Masks will be required to be worn before and after class. Participants do not need to wear a mask during class.
- Please come dressed for class. Locker room use will be limited. Lockers will be unavailable. Shower useage is discouraged and will be limited.
- Measures will be in place to keep participants socially distanced. Please follow the protocol on site as directed.
- A supervisor will be on site to direct participants accordingly with all protocol.
You may register online any time, 24 hours a day. To create an account, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to rSchool Today website: https://oshkoshrecdept.cr3.rschooltoday.com
- Click on Public view. The registration process is self-explanatory once you are logged in.
If you have previously registered or have been put on a wait list, an account has been created for you. It is available by selecting RETURNING USER-enter the username and password that was either emailed to you or the one you may have created.
If you need assistance accessing your account, call our office at 424-0150. Please DO NOT create a duplicate account!
Register online using a laptop or desktop computer only. DO NOT USE your phone or tablet.