|Important Registration Dates||Fall||Winter|
|On-Line Resident Registration Begins:||Monday, Aug 16 (8:00 AM)||Monday, Nov 29 (8:00 AM)|
|Mail In, Drop Off Resident Registration Begins:||Monday, Aug 23||Monday, Dec 6|
|All Non-Resident Registration Begins:||Monday, Aug 30||Monday, Dec 13|
|Confirmation E-Mails/Mailings & Payments Due:||On or Before Sept 3||On or Before Dec 18|
You may register online any time, 24 hours a day. To create an account, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to rSchool Today website
- Either create an account if you are a new user or log in to your existing account if you are a returning user. The registration process is self-explanatory once you are logged in.
If you have previously registered or have been put on a wait list, an account has been created for you. It is available by selecting RETURNING USER-enter the username and password that was either emailed to you or the one you created. If you need assistance accessing your account, call our office at (920) 424-0150. Please DO NOT create a duplicate account!
Register online using a laptop or desktop computer only. DO NOT USE your phone or tablet.
Paper registrations may be mailed, emailed, faxed or dropped off.
- Use the registration forms from the Activity Guide.
- Look for the confirmation in your inbox or SPAM folder. We will not call you to confirm enrollment.
- If your choices are not available, your name will be placed on a waiting list. We will notify you by phone of any openings. Please do not arrive at a class unless our office has called you.
- If you are going to miss the first scheduled day of class, you must notify the ORD office, (920) 424-0150, prior to the first day of class OR you will be dropped from the class and replaced with someone from the wait list.
FEES: Resident Youth Fee - $10, Non-Resident Youth Fee - $15 (Unless otherwise noted on program page).
- If your payment has not been received in our office by the scheduled due date you will be automatically dropped from your program choice(s).
Payment may be made via cash, check (Payable to ORD) or credit card (online, in office, or via phone-convenience fee will be assessed).
- Returned Check Policy: There is a service charge of $25.00 for all returned checks.
- 24 Hour Drop Box: A convenient drop box slot is located on the left-hand door of our west entrance off Algoma Boulevard (Door #3) .
Financial assistance will be given to those who are OASD residents who qualify for the Free or Reduced Lunch Program.
Refunds will be processed under the following conditions:
- A 100% refund will be issued if programs are cancelled by the ORD if the minimum enrollment is not met, lack of qualified instructors or if facility/equipment malfunctions. You will be notified if this occurs.
- If fees have been paid and you drop from a program with a minimum of 10 days advanced notice, you will receive a 50% refund. No refund will be issued to those who are automatically dropped from a class as stated in item #5 under registration procedure, those who notify us for any reason less that 10 days prior to the first day of class or once class begins.