Oshkosh Area School District Facility Rental Process
The process to rent a school district facility begins by submitting a request through our online reservation system. Get started by clicking the button below!
The Oshkosh Recreation Department is your source for the rental and use of the various facilities in the Oshkosh Area School District. If you need a place to host a special event in Oshkosh, contact the Recreation Department office at 920-424-0150, and we will help you select a great location and schedule your activity.
School district facilities at 19 different locations available for rent include:
- All-purpose rooms
- Athletic fields
Three auditorium options are available:
Alberta Kimball Auditorium (at West High School) is the largest with seating capacity of 1441. The stage at the Alberta Kimball is also the largest available
(dimensions 30’ x 69’) and also has a hydraulically operated forestage.
The North High School Auditorium has a seating capacity of 588.
- Know the date of your activity and if you have any alternative dates in case your first choice is not available.
- Submit your request online a minimum of two weeks prior to allow for processing.
- Know how many people are expected to attend your event.
- Make sure you have a Certificate of Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000. List the Oshkosh Area School District as an additional insured as this is a school district requirement.
- If your event will be an activity for children, be prepared to have the required adult supervision.
- All fees and charges for a facility are listed on the downloaded forms to compare the costs of the different available options.