Beginner 2 - Swimming Fundamentals
Formerly Level II - Fundamental Aquatic Skills
Continuing ORD Student: Passing of Beginner 1 (formerly Level I)
All basic skills for swimming on front and back are taught. Students will work on completing skills independently. An adult must attend and participate in this class with the child in the water.
NEW: Winter resident registration begins Monday, January 4, 2021 and Monday, January 11, 2021 for all nonresidents.
NEW: Due to COVID-19, there are several changes to be aware of with our lesson program:
- Instructors will teach from the deck only. If you have a child registered in Parent-Child, Pre-School, Beginner 1, 2, Advanced 3, or Older Beginner, the child must have a parent/guardian with them in the water. It is preferred this person is from your same household.
- Face coverings will be required to be worn at all times while in the facility, (entering, exiting, etc) EXCEPT when in the water during the lesson.
- Use of locker rooms will be limited. Please come dressed for class.
- Class size is limited. Class sizes and offerings have been greatly reduced to help promote social distancing and safety protocol.
- As this is is a fluid situation, we will communicate any changes to classes or protocol as soon as they are known.