Swim Lesson Participant Information
Please Read Carefully Before Registering
SWIM LESSON OFFERINGS INCLUDE CLASS 1, 2 & 3 (SESSION A) AND CLASS 4, 5 & 6 (SESSION B)
Fees are as follows:
$10 (Resident Fee for reduced lunch program qualifiers)
$20 (All non-residents)
NEW: Due to COVID-19, there are several changes to be aware of with our lesson program:
- Instructors will teach from the deck only. If you have a child registered in Parent-Child, Pre-School, Beginner 1, 2, Advanced 3, or Older Beginner, the child must have a parent/guardian with them in the water. It is preferred this person is from your same household.
- Face coverings will be required to be worn at all times while in the facility, (entering, exiting, etc) EXCEPT when in the water during the lesson.
- Use of locker rooms will be limited. Please come dressed for class.
- Class size is limited. Class sizes and offerings have been greatly reduced to help promote social distancing and safety protocol.
- As this is is a fluid situation, we will communicate any changes to classes or protocol as soon as they are known.
Participants may enroll in a maximum of one class per session. Participants may not register for 2 classes in the same session.
If you are unsure what level to register your child for, please call the ORD office and we will try to assist you. If you have taken lessons elsewhere, please provide us with that information on your registration form under the swim lesson notes section so we may properly process your form.
If you are going to miss the first scheduled day of class, you MUST notify the ORD Office , (920) 424-0150, prior to the first day of class or you will automatically be DROPPED from the class and replaced with someone from the waitlist.
Registrations will NOT be accepted at the pool site.
NOTE: Pool temperature and maintenance is regulated by the high school maintenance staff, not the Oshkosh Recreation Department. The water temperature is maintained as best as possible between 78-80ºF, which is within state health code standards. Please keep this in mind when attending our classes.
If you have any questions or concerns, please speak with your instructor at your lesson site or call the ORD at 424-0150.