Swimmer 6 - Fitness and Safety
Formerly Level VI A & B
Continuing ORD Student: Passing of Swimmer 5 (or former Level VI A)
This level works to perfect all strokes, turns and dives. Four types of turns are taught.
Click here for 2020-21 Fall class times & online registration information. (Link will be live on 8/3/20.)
View the 2020-21 School Year Activity Guide (This course can be found on page 36)
Fall online resident registration begins Monday, August 3, 2020.
Winter online resident registration begins Monday, Nov 23, 2020.
NEW: Due to COVID-19, there are several changes to be aware of with our lesson program:
- Instructors will teach from the deck only. If you have a child registered in Parent-Child, Pre-School, Beginner 1, 2, Advanced 3, or Older Beginner, the child must have a parent/guardian with them in the water. It is preferred this person is from your same household.
- Face coverings will be required to be worn at all times while in the facility, (entering, exiting, etc) EXCEPT when in the water during the lesson.
- Use of locker rooms will be limited. Please come dressed for class.
- Class size is limited. Class sizes and offerings have been greatly reduced to help promote social distancing and safety protocol.
- As this is is a fluid situation, we will communicate any changes to classes or protocol as soon as they are known.