Swimmer 6 - Fitness and Safety
Formerly Level VI A & B
Continuing ORD Student: Passing of Swimmer 5 (or former Level VI A)
This level works to perfect all strokes, turns and dives. Four types of turns are taught.
NEW: Winter resident registration begins Monday, January 4, 2021 and Monday, January 11, 2021 for all nonresidents.
NEW: Due to COVID-19, there are several changes to be aware of with our lesson program:
- Instructors will teach from the deck only. If you have a child registered in Parent-Child, Pre-School, Beginner 1, 2, Advanced 3, or Older Beginner, the child must have a parent/guardian with them in the water. It is preferred this person is from your same household.
- Face coverings will be required to be worn at all times while in the facility, (entering, exiting, etc) EXCEPT when in the water during the lesson.
- Use of locker rooms will be limited. Please come dressed for class.
- Class size is limited. Class sizes and offerings have been greatly reduced to help promote social distancing and safety protocol.
- As this is is a fluid situation, we will communicate any changes to classes or protocol as soon as they are known.