|Important Registration Dates|
|On-Line Resident Registration Begins:||Monday, November 27, 2023|
|Mail In, Drop Off Resident Registration Begins:||Monday, December 4, 2023|
|All Non-Resident Registration Begins:||Monday, December 11, 2023|
Please do NOT use your cellphone to register. A laptop or desktop computer is required for online registration.
Beginning Monday, November 27, you may register online any time, 24 hours a day. To create an account, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to rSchool Today website
- Either create an account if you are a new user or log in to your existing account if you are a returning user. The registration process is self-explanatory once you are logged in.
If you have previously registered or have been put on a wait list, an account has been created for you. It is available by selecting RETURNING USER-enter the username and password that was either emailed to you or the one you created. If you need assistance accessing your account, call our office at (920) 424-0150. Please DO NOT create a duplicate account!
Register online using a laptop or desktop computer only. Please DO NOT USE your phone or tablet.
Paper registrations may be mailed, emailed, faxed or dropped off.
- Use the registration forms from the Activity Guide.
- Look for the confirmation in your Inbox or SPAM folder. We will not call you to confirm enrollment.
- If your choices are not available, your name will be placed on a waiting list. We will notify you by email of any openings. Please do not arrive at a class unless you have been emailed confirmation.
- If you are going to miss the first scheduled day of class, please notify the ORD office, (920) 424-0150, prior to the first day of class OR you may be dropped from the class and replaced with someone from the wait list.
FEES: Resident Youth Fee - $10, Non-Resident Youth Fee - $15 (unless otherwise noted on program page).
Any payments must be received by the ORD Office for all programs prior to program start date. If payment has not been received, participant will be automatically dropped from the program choice(s).
Payment may be made via cash, check (Payable to ORD) or credit card (online, in office, or via phone - a $1.50 convenience fee will be assessed).
- Returned Check Policy: There is a service charge of $25.00 for all returned checks.
Financial assistance will be given to those who are OASD residents who qualify for the Free or Reduced Lunch Program.
Refunds will be processed under the following conditions:
- A 100% refund will be issued if programs are cancelled by the ORD if the minimum enrollment is not met, lack of qualified instructors or if facility/equipment malfunctions. You will be notified if this occurs.
a 50% refund will be issued if If fees have been paid and you drop from a program with a minimum of 10 days advanced notice.
No refund will be issued to those who are automatically dropped from a class due to lack of attendance or failure to pay prior to program, or for those who notify us for any reason less that 10 days prior to the first day of class or once class begins.
CONFUSED ABOUT SWIM LESSON REGISTRATION? SEE BELOW FOR OUR SWIM LESSON ENROLLMENT PROCESS!
- Participants may initially enroll in a maximum of one class per season. Participants may not register for two classes in the same session.
- If you are unsure what level to register your child for, please call the ORD office at (920)424-0150 and we will try to assist you. If you have taken lessons elsewhere, please provide us with that information on your registration form under the swim lesson notes section so we may properly process your form.
- Registration is a 2-part process:
- Part 1 - We approve your child's registration, meaning we ensure that your child is signed up for the right swim level. If that is the case, you will receive an email Notification that your child has been approved. This is only the first step and does NOT guarantee that your child is registered.
- Part 2 - We go on to complete your child's Registration. If there is a spot available in the Class in which you have enrolled your child, you will receive another email Notification that confirms Registration. If there is not an available spot, you will receive an email Notification that states that Registration is Pending. We will contact you if a spot becomes available.
- If you are going to miss the first scheduled day of class, you MUST notify the ORD Office at (920) 424-0150, prior to the first day!
- Registrations are NOT accepted at the pool site.
The Oshkosh Recreation Department Swimming Lesson Classes will be held at Oshkosh North High School, with access to the pool through Door #1.
If you have any questions or concerns, please speak with the Head Instructor at your lesson site or call the ORD at (920) 424-0150.