PROGRAMS HAVING REGISTRATION DATES OTHER THAN THOSE ABOVE ARE NOTED ON THAT PROGRAM PAGE.
NEW! ONLINE REGISTRATION BEGINS WITH WINTER REGISTRATION ON NOVEMBER 26, 2018!
1. Log in to rSchool Today website: https://oshkoshrecdept.cr3.rschooltoday.com
HOW TO REGISTER USING THE PAPER FORM:
- Use either of the registration forms from the Activity Guide. Registration forms can be mailed, emailed, faxed or dropped off.
- Registrations are dated and processed at random for each day. Registrations received after office hours will be dated the following business day.
- (A). You will receive notification if you are enrolled in a program via mail or e-mail. Look for ORD confirmation in your inbox or bulk mail folder. We will not call you to confirm enrollment.
(B). Waiting lists: if your choices are not available, your name will be placed on a waiting list. We will notify you by phone IF any opening occur. Please do not arrive at a class unless our office has called you.
- If you are going to miss the first scheduled day of class, YOU MUST NOTIFY THE OSHKOSH RECREATION DEPARTMENT OFFICE, 424-0150, PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS OR you will be DROPPED from the class and replaced with someone from the wait list.
**ANY RESIDENT REGISTRATION FORMS RECEIVED BEFORE 4:00PM ON AUGUST 6, 2018 (FALL) AND NOVEMBER 26, 2018 (WINTER) WILL BE PROCESSED AS DAY 1 REGISTRATION.**
RESIDENT YOUTH FEE - $10
NON-RESIDENT YOUTH - $15, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED ON PROGRAM PAGE.
NOTE: Swim lesson fees-Due to fees charged by the American Red Cross resident youth fee will be $15, nonresident youth fee will be $20.
- DO NOT submit payment with registration form. Payment is required upon receipt of class confirmation.
- Payment for Fall classes will be due no later than Friday, August 31, 2018; payment for Winter/Spring classes will be due no later than Wednesday, January 2, 2019. If your payment has not been received in our office by the scheduled due date, you will be automatically dropped from your program choice(s).
- Payment may be made via cash, check (payable to ORD) or credit card (in ORD office convenience fee will be assessed).
- A maximum family resident fee of $75 will be charged per registration period for youth programs. There is no family cap for non-residents.
- Financial assistance will be given to those who are OASD residents who qualify for the Free or Reduced Lunch Program.
- Proof of qualification must be provided at time of registration. Reduced program fees will only be applied to our youth instructional program. The assistance will be provided as reduced program fees. Fees will be reduced by half
Refunds will be processed under the following conditions:
- A 100% refund will be issued if programs are cancelled by the ORD due to minimum enrollment not met, lack of qualified instructors or if facility/equipment
malfunctions. You will be notified if this occurs.
- If fees have been paid and you drop from a program with a minimum of ten days advance notice, you will receive a 50% refund.
- No refund will be issued to those who are automatically dropped from a class as stated in item #4 under How to Register, those who notify us for any reason less than 10 business days prior to the first day of class, (Example…If class begins Monday, notification is needed by 4pm on Friday two weeks previous) or once a class begins.