ORD Class Registration
|Important Registration Dates||SUMMER 2020 PROGRAM|
|On-Line Resident Registration Begins:||Monday, April 6 (8 AM)|
|Mail In, Drop Off Resident Registration Begins:||Monday, April 13|
|All Non-Resident Registration Begins:||Monday, April 20|
|Confirmation E-Mails/Mailings & Payments Due:||On or Before May 22|
You may register online any time, 24 hours a day. To create an account, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to rSchool Today website: https://oshkoshrecdept.cr3.rschooltoday.com
- Click on Public view. The registration process is self-explanatory once you are logged in.
If you have previously registered or have been put on a wait list, an account has been created for you. It is available by selecting RETURNING USER-enter the username and password that was either emailed to you or the one you created. If you need assistance accessing your account, call our office at (920) 424-0150. Please DO NOT create a duplicate account!
Register online using a laptop or desktop computer only. DO NOT USE your phone or tablet.
Paper registrations may be mailed, emailed, faxed or dropped off.
- Use the registration forms from the Activity Guide.
- Look for the confirmation in your inbox or SPAM folder. We will not call you to confirm enrollment.
- If your choices are not available, your name will be placed on a waiting list. We will notify you by phone of any openings. Please do not arrive at a class unless our office has called you.
- If you are going to miss the first scheduled day of class, you must notify the ORD office, (920) 424-0150, prior to the first day of class OR you will be dropped from the class and replaced with someone from the wait list.
FEES: RESIDENT YOUTH FEE - $10
NON-RESIDENT YOUTH - $15 (UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED ON PROGRAM PAGE.)
- DO NOT submit payment with registration form. Payment is required upon receipt of class confirmation.
If your payment has not been received in our office by the scheduled due date you will be automatically dropped from your program choice(s).
- The youth programs that have a $0 resident fee are free of charge for Oshkosh residents due to it being a part of the Oshkosh Area School District summer school program.
Payment may be made via cash, check (Payable to ORD) or credit card (online, in office, or via phone-convenience fee will be assessed).
A maximum family resident fee of $75 will be charged per registration period for youth programs. There is no family cap for non-residents. This does not apply to some programs as indicated on their program page.
Financial assistance will be given to those who are OASD residents who qualify for the Free or Reduced Lunch Program.
Refunds will be processed under the following conditions:
- A 100% refund will be issued if programs are cancelled by the ORD if minimum enrollment is not met, lack of qualified instructors or if facility/equipment malfunctions. You will be notified if this occurs.
- If fees have been paid and you drop from a program with a minimum of ten days advance notice, you will receive a 50% refund. No refund will be issued to those who are automatically dropped from a class as stated in item #4 under registration procedure, those who notify us for any reason less than 10 days prior to the first day of class or once class begins.