Reservations and Rentals
Oshkosh Area School District Facility Rental Process
*As of September 1, 2020, the Oshkosh Recreation Department is not accepting reservations for any gym space, all-purpose rooms, auditoriums, or cafeterias. As soon as we are able to allow the use of these indoor spaces, we will notify the public. Thank you for your patience.
The Oshkosh Recreation Department is the source for the rental and use of the various facilities in the Oshkosh Area School District. If you need a place to host a special event in Oshkosh, contact the Recreation Department office at 920-424-0150, and we will help you select a great location and schedule your activity.
School district facilities at 19 different locations available for rent include:
- All-purpose rooms
- Athletic fields
Three auditorium options are available:
Alberta Kimball Auditorium (at West High School) is the largest with seating capacity of 1441. The stage at the Alberta Kimball is also the largest available
(dimensions 30’ x 69’) and also has a hydraulically operated forestage.
The North High School Auditorium has a seating capacity of 588.
The Webster Stanley Middle School Auditorium is newly renovated and seats 440.
The process to rent a school district facility begins by submitting a request through our online reservation system https://fs-oshkoshrecdept.rschooltoday.com.
- Know the date of your activity and if you have any alternative dates in case your first choice is not available.
- Submit your request online a minimum of two weeks prior to allow for processing.
- Know how many people are expected to attend your event.
- Make sure you have a Certificate of Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 list the Oshkosh Area School District as an additional insured as this is a school district requirement.
- If your event will be an activity for children, be prepared to have the required adult supervision.
- All fees and charges for a facility are listed on the downloaded forms to compare the costs of the different available options.
- A $100 deposit is required with the submission of an online facility request which will be applied to the final invoice.
- Your submitted request is contingent upon approval of the Oshkosh Area School District Board of Education.
Volleyball and horseshoe kits are available for rent to adults only.
*A volleyball kit contains a volleyball, net and 4 sections of poles to set up the net, at a cost of $20 for residents and $25 for non-residents.
*A horseshoe kit contains 4 horseshoes, OR 4 horseshoes plus stakes, at a cost of $20 for residents and $25 for non-residents.
*A combination kit (Volleyball & Horseshoe) is available at a cost of $25 for residents and $30 for non-residents.
*In addition there is a $25/$30 security deposit that is refundable if the equipment is returned on time in the same condition it was received. CASH ONLY. A late fee of $25 or $30 per day will be charged after the designated due date.
Kits are picked up and returned at the ORD Office, 425 Division St. during regular office hours. Kits must be picked up/returned to 12:00 PM weekdays and will be available from May 16 thru September 2.
Advance reservations are encouraged. A written reservation form must be completed and payment made in the office at the time of pickup.