- Log in to rSchool Today website: https://oshkoshrecdept.cr3.rschooltoday.com
- Click on Public View (The registration process is self-explanatory once you are logged in.)
If you have registered for Fall/Winter programs or have been put on a Wait lIst, an account has been created for you. Our office sent an email with that information.
- Select RETURNING USER - enter the username & password that was emailed to you.
HOW TO REGISTER USING THE PAPER FORM:
- Use either of the registration forms from the Activity Guide. Registration forms can be mailed, emailed, faxed or dropped off.
- Registrations are dated and processed at random for each day. Registrations received after office hours will be dated the following business day.
- (A). You will receive notification if you are enrolled in a program via mail or e-mail. Look for ORD confirmation in your inbox or bulk mail folder. We will not call you to confirm enrollment.
- (B). Waiting lists: if your choices are not available, your name will be placed on a waiting list. We will notify you by phone IF any opening occur. Please do not arrive at a class unless our office has called you.
- If you are going to miss the first scheduled day of class, YOU MUST NOTIFY THE OSHKOSH RECREATION DEPARTMENT OFFICE, 424-0150, PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS OR you will be DROPPED from the class and replaced with someone from the wait list.
FEES: RESIDENT YOUTH FEE - $10
NON-RESIDENT YOUTH - $15, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED ON PROGRAM PAGE.
NOTE: Swim lesson fees -Due to fees charged by the American Red Cross , the resident youth fee will be $15; non-resident youth fee will be $20.
- DO NOT submit payment with registration form. Payment is required upon receipt of class confirmation or within 10 days.
- Payment for Winter/Spring classes will be due no later than Wednesday, January 2, 2019. If your payment has not been received in our office by the scheduled due date, you will be automatically dropped from your program choice(s).
- Payment may be made via cash, check (payable to ORD), credit card in office or online through your account (a $1.50 convenience fee will be added).
- A maximum family resident fee of $75 will be charged per registration period for youth programs. There is no family cap for non-residents.
- Financial assistance will be given to those who are OASD residents who qualify for the Free or Reduced Lunch Program.
- Proof of qualification must be provided at time of registration. Reduced program fees will only be applied to our youth instructional program. The assistance will be provided as reduced program fees. Fees will be reduced by half
Refunds will be processed under the following conditions:
- A 100% refund will be issued if programs are cancelled by the ORD due to minimum enrollment not met, lack of qualified instructors or if facility/equipment
malfunctions. You will be notified if this occurs.
- If fees have been paid and you drop from a program with a minimum of ten days advance notice, you will receive a 50% refund.
- No refund will be issued to those who are automatically dropped from a class as stated in item #4 under How to Register, those who notify us for any reason less than 10 business days prior to the first day of class, (Example…If class begins Monday, notification is needed by 4pm on Friday two weeks previous) or once a class begins.