- Log in to rSchool Today website: https://oshkoshrecdept.cr3.rschooltoday.com
- Click on Public View (The registration process is self-explanatory once you are logged in.)
If you have registered for Fall/Winter programs or have been put on a Wait lIst, an account has been created for you. Our office sent an email with that information.
- Select RETURNING USER - enter the username & password that was emailed to you.
HOW TO REGISTER USING THE PAPER FORM:
- Use either of the registration forms from the Activity Guide. Registration forms can be mailed, emailed, faxed or dropped off.
- Registrations are dated and processed at random for each day. Registrations received after office hours will be dated the following business day.
- (A). You will receive notification if you are enrolled in a program via mail or e-mail. Look for ORD confirmation in your inbox or bulk mail folder. We will not call you to confirm enrollment.
(B). Waiting lists: if your choices are not available, your name will be placed on a waiting list. We will notify you by phone IF any opening occur. Please do not arrive at a class unless our office has called you.
- If you are going to miss the first scheduled day of class, YOU MUST NOTIFY THE OSHKOSH RECREATION DEPARTMENT OFFICE, 424-0150, PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS OR you will be DROPPED from the class and replaced with someone from the wait list.
**ANY RESIDENT REGISTRATION FORMS RECEIVED BEFORE 4:00PM ON AUGUST 6, 2018 (FALL) AND NOVEMBER 26, 2018 (WINTER) WILL BE PROCESSED AS DAY 1 REGISTRATION.**